Guaranteed top 10 positions
We are now so confident of our ability to obtain measurable results that we have introduced a money-back guarantee.
We will negotiate a set of criteria against which our performance will be measured. if we fail, the customer will be refunded, no questions asked.
search engine optimisation (SEO) is the term used to describe the process of promoting a business online to achieve top search engine rankings for a relevant, strategically-defined set of keywords or phrases.
Search Engine Optimisation leads to an increase in targeted traffic to your website and helps generate more enquiries, leads and sales.
Search engines are a very important source of traffic because they are highly targeted. visitors who come to your site via search engines got there because they focused their search using keywords related to your products or services.
Search Engine Optimisation is an ongoing process. even though a website is optimised, ongoing changes in search engine algorithms mean there may be major or minor changes required to keep the website optimised.
Why search engine optimisation (seo) :
- More than 80% of your traffic will come from search engines. the more placements you generate, the more likely your website will be a success
- Major search engines command over 400 million searches every day. search engine optimisation helps you get a share of this, which you might be losing otherwise to your competition.
- Independent studies have shown that search engine optimisation provides far better results than any other form of marketing online e.g. banner campaigns, pay per click campaigns etc.
- Search engine optimisation helps you capture targeted traffic... people who are already looking for the product or service you offer - in other words they are qualified leads. this makes search engine positioning a vital part of your online marketing strategy.
- Ranked highly, customers will see your company as a market leader.
- Search engine optimisation is a long term and permanent answer to your search engine positions. once a website has been optimised for search engines it can stay at the top for long periods of time.
- Search engine optimisation results in huge savings on ad-expenditure using traditional channels of marketing.
How will search engine optimisation help my business?
Effective search engine optimisation will result in increase targeted traffic to your website and will increasing your business. this is the most cost effective way to market your company's website. we begin our services with an initial consultation with your company to find out about your target customers, your industry, and your goals for online marketing. after that, we put together a recommendation summarising how we will help you with the following strategies.
Search engine optimisation has become the leading marketing vehicle in terms of acquiring new customers and delivering improved return on investment (roi).
An online marketing strategy without a search engine optimisation component is doomed to fail. the reason for this is simple. a visitor from a search engine is someone who is actively searching for the product or service the website is promoting. i.e. targeted traffic. compared to conventional media like print and television for marketing, search engine marketing costs are negligible and the returns huge. thus you get a very high roi. depending on the analysis, between 87% and 94% of first-time visitor, or brand new site traffic, comes from the search engines.
Integrating search engine optimisation seo strategies with your off-line and on-line marketing is a m ust in today's competitive marketplace and challenging economy. give us a call so we can help you determine which of the following options will contribute most to your company's long-term success on-line.
Links to search engines and directories