Amazon Echo Plus with built-in Hub (International Version) – Black
- Echo Plus is a simple way to start your smart home. It has a built-in ZigBee smart home hub, which allows for easy setup of compatible ZigBee lights, plugs, and more from compatible brands. No additional hub required.
- Echo Plus connects to Alexa, a cloud-based voice service, to play music, make calls, set timers and alarms, ask questions, provide information, check weather, manage to-do and shopping lists, and more
- Just ask to play music from Amazon Music Unlimited (available in 30+ countries, subscription required) and TuneIn. Connects to external speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable.
- Use Echo Plus as a Bluetooth speaker to play music from your own collection or other services (requires Bluetooth connection from a compatible device, voice control not supported)
- Hands-free calling or messaging with other Echo devices or the Alexa App. Also, quickly connect to other Echo devices in rooms throughout your home using just your voice (coming soon).
- Dual speakers with Dolby processing deliver crisp vocals and extended bass to fill the room with immersive, 360° audio
- With seven microphones, beam-forming technology and noise cancellation, Echo Plus hears you from any direction—even while music is playing
- Supported language: US English
What is Echo Plus?
Echo Plus is a hands-free speaker you control with your voice, with a built-in smart home hub. Echo connects to the Alexa Voice Service to play music from Amazon Music Unlimited (separate subscription required, available in 30+ countries) and TuneIn (internet radio), or from your own collection and services (such as Spotify) when using Echo Plus over Bluetooth (without voice control). Ask questions, make calls or send and receive messages to supported Echo Devices or the Alexa App (requires iOS 9.0 or Android 5.0 and higher), and more. All you have to do is ask.
Echo Plus has 360° room-filling sound powered by Dolby, and can hear you from across the room from any direction. It is always getting smarter as Alexa continues to add additional features. With the built-in smart home hub, connecting to compatible ZigBee smart home devices is easier than ever. Just ask “Alexa, discover my devices”, and Echo Plus will automatically discover and set up compatible smart lights and more, without the need for additional hubs or apps. Shop Zigbee compatible devices
You can also control compatible smart home of devices including light bulbs, plugs and more by enabling the manufacturer’s skill in the Alexa Skills Store, from a variety of brands. Use the Alexa App (where available) to do even more with your Echo Dot and enable Skills, which allow you to listen to news, control compatible smart home devices, and more. New skills are being added all the time, but availability and compatibility may vary by country.